Tuttnauer EZ10K Autoclave Sterilizer - Kwiklave
The Tuttnauer EZ10K Autoclave offers all the proven, dependable features of our fully automatic sterilizers with the added benefit of reducing the total sterilization cycle time. The EZ10K is the perfect choice for quick instrument turn-around for a high volume office.
- Enhanced closed door active drying system maintains the sterile field and ensures complete drying of packs and pouches.
- The efficient air pump forces hot air circulation after the sterilization cycle for faster more efficient closed door drying.
- Bacteriological HEPA filter 0.2 µm air filter (replaceable).
- Four Preloaded cycles: unwrapped instruments, wrapped/packs and porous loads, glassware or slow exhaust for liquids or additional drying cycle.
- All program parameters can be customized and stored
- Contemporary Design with bright blue easy to read LED digital control panel
- Automatic shut off commences at the end of the sterilization and dry cycles.
- Audible and visual cycle interruption alerts for less down time
- Double safety locking device keeps the door from opening while the chamber is pressurized.
- A Low water sensor will stop activation of sterilization cycle when there is not enough water in the chamber or reservoir.
- Constant monitoring of temperature and pressure for accurate precise sterilization.
- Power outage recovery system - This unit will automatically complete cycle during a power outage.
- Well thought out door design prevents steam from coming in contact with control panel
- The exceptionally deep chamber is perfect for the longer instrument such as lipo suction cannulas.
- Chamber is made from 316L grade electro-polished stainless steel and comes with a ten-year warranty.
- Optional internal printer documents: date, time, temperature and pressure.
- 510k clearance for dental hand pieces.
- Valve for draining is located on the front, allowing for fast and easy draining of water reservoir.
- International certifications.
- 2-year parts and labor warranty
- Overall Size: 21.5" x 20" x 14.4" (54.6cm x 50.8cm x 36.6cm)
- Chamber Size: 10" x 19" (25.4cm x 48.3cm)
- Chamber Volume: 6 Gallons (23 Liters)
- Tray Size: 6.7" x 16.3" x 0.8" (17cm x 41.4cm x 2cm)
- Voltage: 220V, 50/60 Hz
- Cold Start Cycle Time: 21 Minutes (Unwrapped including exhaust)
- Hot Start Cycle Time: 11 minutes (Unwrapped including exhaust)
What's In The Box?
- Tuttnauer EZ10K Autoclave
- Power Cord
- 4 Trays and One Holder
- 1 Box of Chamberbrite Cleaner
- Drain Tube
- User Manual
- 2 Year Warranty Card