Shipping / Returns
Booth Medical Equipment Terms and Conditions
- We ship to both domestic and international locations. Where restricted by export law, some products may not be shipped to an international destination.
- Shipping rates for most items are determined by weight. All weights will be rounded up to the nearest pound.
Return Merchandise Authorization
- Call us immediately if you receive a damaged shipment or non-functional product.
- All product returns must be authorized in advance by contacting Booth Medical Equipment.
- Unauthorized returns will be refused and returned to you at your expense.
- You may return new, unopened items within 7 business days of delivery.
- Items must be returned in original packaging and in brand new condition.
- We will not issue an RMA on items that are changed due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.
- Full credit or exchange will be allowed for defective products upon receipt.
- All non-defective returned items are subject to a 15-25% restocking fee plus shipping charges.
- All returned items, regardless of condition, require a Return Merchandise Authorization (See Above)
Non Returnable Merchandise
- New functional autoclaves that have had water placed in the chamber or reservoir.
- Merchandise that has been opened or used
- Special orders and optional accessories. Examples include custom upholstery, custom colors, custom sizes or a specific option that is compatible only with a specific product.
- Most repair parts. Call for further detail.
- Individual items priced less than $25.00
- After processing your Return Merchandise Authorization, you should expect to receive a refund from 10 to 25 days after Booth Medical has taken possession of the returnable merchandise.
- The refund period includes the transit time to receive your return (2 to 10 business days), the time it takes to process your return once it's received (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
- All refunds are handled on a case-by-case basis.