Market Forge Sterilmatic STM-E Refurbished Sterilizer - New Chamber
With a brand new factory chamber and heater elements, and backed by our warranty, it doesn't get any better than this. This machine was completely disassembled down to the bare frame. Every wire, every gauge, every valve, and every moving part was inspected then repaired or replaced.
The Market Forge Sterilmatic sterilizer is a dependable and inexpensive solution ideally suited for laboratories, veterinary clinics, processing plants and more. It was developed to answer the need for a compact, automatic, low-cost steam pressure sterilizer. One of its economic features is the fact that it uses plain tap water instead of costly distilled water. With the ability to sterilize everything from simple glassware and rubber gloves to flasked solutions up to 1/2 Gallon (2 liters) in volume, the Market Forge Sterilmatic autoclave is the perfect companion to any well-equipped work area. Operating at 15psi, the Market Forge Sterilmatic features a switch for instruments or liquids along with simple operating instructions.
Here Is What Goes Into Our Refurbished Autoclaves
- New Chamber and Heating Elements
- New steam trap
- New 17 PSI pressure valve
- New temperature gauge
- New pressure gauge
- New drain valve
- New door gasket - Check and lube door closure.
- The brass fittings are inspected and refinished.
- Inspect and replace the wiring.
- Frame and outside panels are sandblasted and painted.
- Replace safety mechanisms, controls, relays, condenser tube, overheat thermostat, valves, switches, filters and all other parts as needed.
- Test and calibrate to manufacturer's specifications.
- Repeated cycle testing for added assurance.
- Complete spore testing at various positions within the chamber.
- Fast preheat time
- Fast exhaust for instruments and glassware
- Slow exhaust for liquids
- Safety door automatically seals when pressurized
- External Drainage
- ASME Approved
VOLUME / SPEED
- Reservoir: 4 gallons (15 liters)
- Timer Range: 1-60 Minutes
- Cycle Time: Varies based on items to be sterilized (15-45 minutes)
- Preheat Time: 10 Minutes from cold start, 4 minutes from warm start
- Hold two trays
- Built-in temperature control provides 250 degrees F (121 C)
- Electrical: 208 - 240 Volts, 9,000-12,000 Watts, 60 Hz, 26-52 Amps ( Note: Stated values depend on whether you use a single or three phase wiring circuit)
DIMENSIONS / WEIGHT / POWER
- Overall Size: 18-3/4" (48 cm) W x 30 (76.2 cm) L x 27-5/8" (70.2 cm) H
- Chamber: 16" (40.6 cm) D x 26" (66 cm) L
- Tray size: 11-1/2" (29.2 cm) W x 19-1/2" (49.5 cm) L x 2-3/4" (6.98 cm) H
- Unit Weight: 150 lbs (68 kg)
What's In the Box?
Refurbished Market Forge STM-E Autoclave
5 Spore Testing Strips
28" Stand (71.1 cm)
90 Day Limited Warranty
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I was very impressed with this machine . With the brand new chamber and heater elements it is in like new condition.