Tuttnauer 3870M Manual Autoclave
The 3870m is Tuttnauer's largest manual table-top autoclave. Believe it or not, there is still a demand for the 3870m analog unit among many healthcare facilities and veterinary practices. This beefy, no frills autoclave covers all the basics needed for proper sterilization. It can always be counted on even under harsh conditions. The large 15" x 30" chamber accommodates longer instruments or a large number of smaller tools, making it a perfect match for spay and neuter clinics, equine practices, busy animal hospitals and multi-practice medical offices. This freestanding autoclave is easy to set up requiring a dedicated 230 Volt, 13.6 Amp power outlet. Fill the water reservoir with distilled water purchased at your local supermarket. The machine is self-contained, so no special plumbing is required. It is only necessary to drain the autoclave when doing the routine chamberbrite cleaning procedure. Catch the waste water in a bucket or the sink.
- Automatic shut off at the end of both the sterilization and drying cycles
- Long life electro polished chamber and door
- Double safety locking device prevents door from opening while chamber is pressurized
- Drain valve is located on the front, allowing for quick and easy draining of water reservoir
- Dual safety thermostat to protect against overheating
- International certifications
- 22 Gallon Capacity
- Holds 15 Full Standard Cassettes
- Cold Start Cycle Time: 32 minutes
- Hot Start Cycle Time: 23 minutes
- Temperature Adjustable to 273°F (134°C) and 30 PSI
- Overall Size: 34.5" x 26" x 20.6"
- Chamber Size: 15" x 27"
- Tray Size: Small - 11.3" x 26.6" x 1" Large - 13.8" x 26.6" x 1"
- Stand Size: 36" x 24" x 33"
- Voltage: 230V, 50/60 Hz
Warranty: 1 Year On Site Parts and Labor
What's In The Box?
- New 3870M Autoclave
- 2 Trays and one holder
- ChamberBrite Autoclave Cleaner
- Drain Tube
- Operators Manual