Tuttnauer 3870EA Fully Automatic Autoclave
If you are looking for a simple, affordable solution in a large chamber autoclave, the Tuttnauer 3870EA, Tuttnauer's largest automatic tabletop autoclave, is the answer. The 15" x 30" chamber accommodates those longer instruments and cannulas that won't fit in any other tabletop machines. The Tuttnauer 3870EA is unique in that it plugs into a dedicated 230V outlet, and you just fill the reservoir tank with distilled water. There is no need for expensive hard wiring of electrical and plumbing hookups, and there is no need for a costly yearly maintenance contract. The 3870EA is easy to use and easy to maintain. You'll need a new hepa filter and a new door gasket every year. Beyond that, be sure and perform the in-house maintenance, use chamber-brite regularly, and this autoclave will give you years of service at a minimal cost. As an authorized Tuttnauer dealer since 1992, we at BME have watched the 3870EA gain rapid popularity among surgery centers, specialty medical offices, veterinary practices and other like facilities.
- Closed door active drying system to maintain sterility and ensure efficient drying of packs and pouches
- Hepa filter 0.2 µm air filter (replaceable)
- Rapid cycles optimize the availability of ready-to-use sterile instruments
- Easy-to-use, single touch control system increases productivity
- 3 Pre-set sterilization programs
- Program and customize cycle parameters to suit your needs and maximize flexibility
- Integrated printer for documentation (optional)
- Interdependent temperature and pressure monitoring
- Cycle information recovery in the case of power failure or cycle interruption
- Insufficient water detector with automatic shut-off
- Supplied with a three shelf stand (30” Wide x 36” Deep x 34” High)
- The optional printer is available. Buy this autoclave online today!
|Chamber Dimensions Dia x Length - inches (mm)||15" x 30" (384 x 760)|
|Chamber Volume||22 Gallons - 85 Liters|
|Overall Depth x Width x Height - inches (mm)||34.5" x 26" x 20.6" - (875 x 665 x 525)|
|Standard Cassettes Capacity||15 Full|
|Tray Dimensions - inches (mm)||26.6" x 11.3" x 1" - (675 x 286 x 25)|
|26.6" x 13.8" x 1" - (675 x 286 x 25)|
|Number of Trays||2|
|Standard Unwrapped Cycle Time||Cold: 32 Min. Hot: 23 Min.|
|Voltage (V) - Frequency (Hz)||230 - 50/60|
|Power (W) - Current (A)||3500W - 13.6A|
|Autoclave Weight - Lbs (kg)||213 (97)|
Tuttnauer complies with the strictist international standard.
What's In The Box?
- New 3870EA autoclave
- Two Instrument Trays and One Holder
- ChamberBrite Cleaner
- Drain Tube
- Operator's Manual
Warranty: 2 Year Parts and Labor