RH-N95 Decontaminates N95 respirator masks and ASTM level 1-3 masks
Read Documentation Here:
The RH-N95 is permitted for N95 respirator disinfection under FDA emergency authority.
- Decontaminates N95 Respirator Masks for multiple use. (tested to 20 cycles)
- Conversion software included at no extra charge. This software lets you switch back and from a RH-N95 to a RH-Pro11 Rapid Heat Sterilizer.
- The RH-N95 provides a fast, effective method of decontaminating N95 masks without compromising mask performance - Up to 100 masks per hour.
- Through the convenience of on-site reprocessing of used N95 masks using the tabletop RH-N95, healthcare facilities can achieve required level of viral kill, while maintaining mask performance and function.
- On-site decontamination will assure that personnel can receive their previously used mask. Units can be installed in departments, floor, units or wings of healthcare facilities.
- Low Temperature @ 155°F
- 30-Minute Cycle
- No Chemicals or Water Required
- No Drying or Aeration
- Energy Efficient
- Easy Touch Screen Operation
Included with Decontamination System:
- Quick Guide Instruction Card Operator Manual
- Four Trays
- Tray Removal Safety Gloves CIR Thermal Sensor (Chemical Indicator Alternative)
- Software to convert the RH-N95 to a RHPro-11 or convert RHPro-11 to an RH-N95
Unit Size (OD): 22.5" W x 22.5 "D x19.5" H (572mm x 572mm x 495mm)
Chamber Size (ID): 11"W x 17.75"D x 11.75"H (279mm x 433mm x 299mm)
Chamber Capacity: 2294 cubic inches (10 gal/38 liters)
Instrument Tray Size (ID): 9"W x15"D x 1"H (229mm x 381mm x 28mm)
Unit Weight: 90 lbs. (41kg)
Warranty: Three-Year (parts and labor)
Decontamination Times: 30 Minutes
110-120V, 60Hz,1400 Watts warm up, 300 Watts operating
220-240V, 50Hz,1400 Watts warm up, 300 Watts operating
TUV Electrical Safety/EMI CE Directive Compliance:
Decontamination Temperature 155° Fahrenheit (68° Celsius)
Note: Peer review literature research has documented that the RH-N95 can meet or exceed a 6Log reduction of Coronavirus (or its surrogate) and that of Mycobacterium while assuring respirator performance for multiple use. The RH-N95 Decontamination System meets the criteria for market clearance contained in FDA's March 2020 guidance document.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Excellent machine converts to regular dry heat when not needed to decontaminate masks