Tuttnauer EZ10 Automatic Autoclave
Air Removal, Hepa Filters and Closed Door Drying Are Requirements For AAMI Certification.
At Booth, we have sold autoclaves for over 25 years. We've seen various autoclaves come and go. One of the most frequently asked questions along the way is "Which autoclave is right for me?"
The AAMI Certified Tuttnauer EZ10 will fit the need in almost every situation. It is fully automatic. It has a closed door enhanced drying cycle. It will hold four full sized trays, and no one else has a better price or a two-year parts and labor on site warranty. The 316L grade stainless steel electro-polished chamber is designed to last for many years, and it is a cut above Tuttnauer's competitors. You could not ask for a better all purpose autoclave than the Tuttnauer EZ10 which has been our absolute best seller for years.
This table-top autoclave is for the sterilization of wrapped and unwrapped instruments, glassware and other related items found in dental, medical and veterinary clinics, tattoo parlors, first aid rooms, hospital, laboratories and other related industries.
- Enhanced closed door active drying system maintains the sterile field and ensures complete drying of packs and pouches.
- The efficient air pump forces hot air circulation after the sterilization cycle for faster more efficient closed door drying.
- Bacteriological HEPA filter 0.2 µm air filter (replaceable).
- Four Preloaded cycles: unwrapped instruments, wrapped/packs and porous loads, glassware or slow exhaust for liquids or additional drying cycle.
- All program parameters can be customized and stored
- Contemporary Design with bright blue easy to read LED digital control panel
- Automatic shut off commences at the end of the sterilization and dry cycles.
- Audible and visual cycle interruption alerts for less down time
- Double safety locking device keeps the door from opening while the chamber is pressurized.
- A Low water sensor will stop activation of sterilization cycle when there is not enough water in the chamber or reservoir.
- Constant monitoring of temperature and pressure for accurate precise sterilization.
- Power outage recovery system - unit will automatically complete cycle during a power outage. Certain parameters have to be met.
- Well thought out door design prevents steam from coming in contact with control panel
- Exceptionally deep chamber is perfet for longer instruments such as in lipo suction cannulas
- Chamber is 316L grade electro-polished stainless steel and comes with a ten-year warranty.
- Optional internal printer documents: date, time, temperature and pressure.
- 510k clearance for dental hand pieces.
- Valve for draining is located on the front, allowing for fast and easy draining of water reservoir.
- International certifications.
- 2-year parts and labor warranty
- Overall Size: 21.5" x 20" x 14.4" (54.6cm x 50.8cm x 36.6cm)
- Chamber Size: 10" x 19" (25.4cm x 48.3cm)
- Chamber Volume: 6 Gallons (23 Liters)
- Tray Size: 6.7" x 16.3" x 0.8" (17cm x 41.4cm x 2cm)
- Voltage: 120V, 50/60 Hz
- Cold Start Cycle Time: 27 Minutes (Unwrapped including exhaust)
- Hot Start Cycle Time: 13 minutes (Unwrapped including exhaust)
What's In The Box?
- Tuttnauer EZ10 Autoclave
- Power Cord
- 4 Trays and one holder
- 1 Box of Chamberbrite Cleaner
- Drain Tube
- User Manual
- 2 Year Warranty Card