Welch Allyn CP150 12-lead Resting ECG Machine
with Optional Automatic ECG Interpretion - CP150A-1ENB
Welch Allyn has now unveiled the CP 150™ Electrocardiograph (ECG). The uncomplicated 7" touch-screen monitor and keyboard on this interpretive ECG machine is a great benefit to a fast-paced workplace. It's all about improving continuity by taking quick ECG readings with the touch of a button. Help your practice run more efficiently with the CP150 - now with Optional wireless capability.
Use the Welch Allyn ECG to connect, manage and share patient information. With a USB or Ethernet connection, you can transfer patient data from the CP150 to the Welch Allyn CardioPerfect Workstation, giving you the ability to connect, save and manage patient data in your HIS.
Benefits of the Welch Allyn ECG:
- The seven-inch, color touch screen display with an integrated user interface wipes out the need to track between the display and keyboard. This interpretive ECG machine makes patient data entry straightforward and easy helping to save time and reduce costly mistakes.
- Instant-on feature powers the device up quickly and lets you take an ECG in a flash
- Improved filters for excellent ECG trace quality establishes correct readings
- Three (3) lead ECG preview
- Lithium-Ion -Battery operation lets you easily transport your device to the patient - Provides over 8 hours of steady operation to the Welch Allyn ECG.
- Store up to 100 test results on the device or transfer them straight to a USB memory stick. For more storage or upload to the clinic data management system via the Welch Allyn CardioPerfect Workstation.
The software exposes the possible use of a pacemaker. If you acknowledge that the patient has a pacemaker, the ECG report includes no interpretation, and states that a pacemaker was found instead.
Optional Features Include
- Optional adult and pediatric MEANS ECG interpretation software offers a second opinion -The optional MEANS interpretation algorithm, developed by the University of Rotterdamin the Netherlands, provides automatic analysis of ECG tests. The MEANS algorithm is used for adult patients 18years and older. The PEDMEANS algorithm is used for pediatric patients from 1 day through 17 years old.
- Optional Wireless Capability increases device mobility and utilization. Wireless connectivity is available through an integrated 802.11 radio. Put the data where you need it like your EMR/CVIS/PACS.
- Optional Connectivity options are tailored to your workflow including wireless PDF transfer to network folders. DICOM compatible platforms.
Optional Spirometery - The CP150 lets you perform two reimbursable tests with one device. Perform FVC and pre- and post-BD testing with automatic interpretation and reversibility analysis