Unico PowerSpin Series centrifuge Model LX, 6 or 8 place Linear Variable Speed Centrifuge C856/C858
This Powerspin LX centrifuge is compact, economical and quiet. The LX is a variable speed unit with fixed angle rotors for 8 tubes to spin 7.5ml to 15ml tubes. The Powerspin LX centrifuge spins at 4000 RPM which offers the benefit of cleaner and more complete separation of cellular components thus yielding a superior serum or plasma specimen. The Power SpinTM series centrifuges are extremely quiet for a better working environment. All PowerSpin models have a timer and on/off switch as well as other features that are normally only found on units costing much more.
By using optional adapters you can also spin tubes ranging from 2 - 7 ml. PowerSpins are pre-drilled/tapped to accept optional tube holsters.
The Powerspin LX centrifuge unit comes with a 0 to 30 minute timer with bell tone signal. It is quiet at full speed, only 58 decibels. The latching lid with a safety switch is triggered to shut-off power to the motor when the lid is opened. The stainless steel rotor chamber is easily accessible for cleaning and disinfection. The maintenance-free brushless motors are made to last. The Unico centrifuge has suction cup rubber feet that are very stable and reduce vibration. Lid has window for strobe tachometer RPM check.
Unico Centrifuge Features
- Six (6) or Eight (8) place rotor for 2 to 10 ml tubes
- Quite running (58 decibels a 3400 rpm)
- Rotor chamber is accessible for cleaning
- New design takes up less space and is more stable than round units
- 0~30 minutes timer with bell signal at the end
- Unico centrifuge has an on/off switch located in rear of the unit
- Detachable power cord
- Easy clean exterior
- Lid opening for strobe check of speed
- Latching lid with safety switch triggered to shut down the power when the lid is opened
- Light indicator is lit when the power is on
- Standard 115V/60Hz input (220V/50Hz version available on request
Size - 10.2" x 11.8" x 7.9" (260 mm x 300 mm x 200 mm)
Shipping Size - 13.4" x 14.8" x 10.6" (340 mm x 375 mm x 270 mm)
Weight - 16 lbs (7.3 kg)
Shipping Weight - 18 lbs (8.2 kg)