TVET 9M Tuttnauer Manual Autoclave Sterilizer
Tuttnauer Tvet manual autoclaves will compliment any veterinary facility and satisfy all of your sterilization needs. The bright, new easy to use panel was designed with the operator in mind. Time tested reliability and durability are built into every Tuttnauer product.
- Automatic shut off at the end of both the sterilization and dry cycles.
- A long life electro polished stainless steel chamber and door.
- Double safety locking device prevents door from opening while chamber is pressurized.
- Drain valve is located on the front, allowing for quick and easy draining of water reservoir.
- Dual safety thermostat to protect against overheating.
- 1 year parts and labor warranty and 10 year chamber warranty.
Tuttnauer Manual Autoclave Specifications:
- 5 Gallon Capacity
- Holds 2 Full and 2 Half Standard Cassettes
- Standard Unwrapped Cycle Time (Hot Start) - Sterilization: 4 min, Drying: 1 min, Total: 20 min
- Standard Wrapped Cycle Time (Hot Start) - Sterilization: 7 min, Drying 45 min, Total: 72 min
- Temperature Adjustable to 273°F (134°C) and 30 PSI
- Overall Size: 21.5" x 20" x 14.4"
- Chamber Size: 9" x 18"
- Tray Size: 6.7" x 16.3" x 0.8"
- Holds 3 Trays
- Voltage: 110V, 50/60 Hz
Warranty: 1 Year Parts and Labor and 10 years on the chamber
What's In The Box?
- New Tuttnauer tvet 9m Autoclave
- 3 Trays and one holder
- ChamberBrite Autoclave Cleaner
- Tray Holder
- Drain Tube
- Operators Manual