Tuttnauer EZ9 Refurbished Autoclave Sterilizer
This table-top autoclave is designed for the sterilization of wrapped and unwrapped instruments, glassware and other related items found in dental, medical and veterinary clinics, tattoo parlors, first aid rooms, hospitals, laboratories and other related industries.
The enhanced closed door active drying system maintains the sterile field and ensures complete drying of packs and pouches. The efficient air pump forces hot air circulation after the sterilization cycle for faster, more efficient closed door drying. Features a bacteriological Hepa filter 0.2 µm air filter (replaceable), Four pre-loaded cycles for unwrapped instruments, wrapped/packs and porous loads, glassware or slow exhaust for liquids or additional drying cycle.
All program parameters can be customized and stored. This unit has a contemporary design with a bright blue easy to read digital control panel. An automatic shut off at the end of both the sterilization and dry cycles. There are audible and visual cycle interruption alerts and a.double safety locking device that prevents the door from opening while the chamber is pressurized.
The low water sensor prevents activation of the sterilization cycle when there is insufficient water in the chamber or reservoir, with constant monitoring of temperature and pressure for sterilization. In the event of a power outage, the unit will automatically complete its cycle when certain parameters are met.
The door design prevents steam from coming in contact with the control panel. It has an exceptionally deep chamber made from 316L grade electro polished stainless steel. The drain valve located on the front which allows for fast and easy draining of the water reservoir.
- Front panel controls
- Time-saving reset button
- Dual safety thermostat to protect against over heating
VOLUME / SPEED
- 5 Gallon Chamber (19 Liters)
- Holds three trays
- Cycle Time: Varies based on items to be sterilized - Wrapped instruments 20-30 minutes
- Temperature Range: 250 Degrees F - 274 Degrees F (121C - 134C)
- Timer Range: 0-99 Minutes
- Dry Time Range: 0-99 Minutes
- Electrical: 120 Volts, 1400 Watts, 50/60 Hz, 12 Amps
DIMENSIONS / WEIGHT / POWER
- Overall Size: 20" (50.8 cm) W x 21-1/2" (54.6 cm) L x 14-1/2" (36.8 cm) H
- Chamber: 9" (23 cm) D x 18" (45.6 cm) L
- Tray Size: 6-3/4" (17.1 cm) W x 16-1/4" (41.3cm) L x 3/4" (1.9 cm) H
- Unit Weight: 90 lbs (40.8 kg)
This autoclave has been through our careful refurbishment process as follows:
- A thorough inspection of ALL components, cosmetics, and functionality.
- Replace all worn or bad parts.
- Sand and paint the frame and chassis as needed.
- Clean reservoir tank by removing debris and particulates.
- Clean and polish chamber and reservoir. Blow out all lines.
- Replace safety mechanisms, controls, relays, condenser, thermostat, valves, switches, filters and all other parts as needed.
- Clean and lubricate all moving parts.
- Inspect and repair all pressure and water leaks.
- Check and lubricate door closure.
- Replace door gasket regardless of condition.
- Test and calibrate to manufacturer's specifications.
- Repeated cycle testing for added assurance.
- Spore testing at various positions within the chamber.
What's In the Box?
Refurbished Tuttnauer EZ9 Autoclave
5 Biological Test Strips
Other Details90 Day Parts and Labor Limited Warranty
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Autoclave met all my expectations for a refurbished product.
I purchased this for my medical spa and it is a great product. It came to me in just a few days of the order, professionally packed and refurbished. It works as it should and is a great asset to my practice.