Tuttnauer EZ9 Automatic Autoclave - Set it and Forget It
Air Removal, Hepa Filters and Closed Door Drying Are Requirements For AAMI Certification.
This medium sized table-top autoclave is for the sterilization of wrapped and unwrapped instruments, glassware and other related items found in dental, medical and veterinary clinics, tattoo parlors, first aid rooms, hospital, laboratories and other related industries.
- The sterile field will always remain stable due to the closed door drying. A built in air pump forces hot air circulation after the sterilization cycle making it faster and more efficient ensuring the complete drying of packs and pouches.
- The autoclave utilizes a bacteriological HEPA filter 0.2 µm air filter (replaceable).
- The EZ9 comes standard with four pre-programmed cycles to include: unwrapped instruments, wrapped/packs and porous loads, glassware or slow exhaust for liquids or additional drying cycle.
- These program parameters can be customized and stored
- The contemporary style of the bright blue LED is easy to read even from across the room.
- Automatic shut off commences at the end of the sterilization and dry cycles.
- Audible and visual cycle interruption alerts for less down time
- Double safety locking device keeps the door from opening while the chamber is pressurized.
- A Low water sensor will stop activation of sterilization cycle when there is not enough water in the chamber or reservoir.
- Constant monitoring of temperature and pressure for accurate precise sterilization.
- If there is a power outage, the built-in recovery system activates so that the autoclave will automatically complete the cycle.
- Well thought out door design prevents steam from coming in contact with control panel
- The nineteen-inch chamber is ideal for the longer instrument such as liposuction cannulas.
- The Chamber is 316L grade electro-polished stainless steel, and the ten-year warranty is an exceptional value
- Optional internal printer documents: date, time, temperature and pressure.
- The EZ9 is 510k cleared for dental hand pieces
- Valve for draining is located on the front, allowing for fast and easy draining of water reservoir.
- International certifications.
- 2 year parts and labor warranty
- Overall Size: 21.5" x 20" x 14.4" (54.6cm x 50.8cm x 36.6cm)
- Chamber Size: 9" x 18" (22.9cm x 45.8cm)
- Chamber Volume: 6 Gallons (19 Liters)
- Tray Size: 6.7" x 16.3" x 0.8" (17cm x 41.4cm x 2cm)
- Voltage: 120V, 50/60 Hz
- Cold Start Cycle Time: 27 Minutes (Unwrapped including exhaust)
- Hot Start Cycle Time: 13 minutes (Unwrapped including exhaust)
What's In The Box?
- Tuttnauer EZ9 Autoclave
- Power Cord
- 4 Trays and On Holder
- 1 Box of Chamberbrite Cleaner
- Drain Tube
- User Manual
- 2-Year Warranty Card