Tuttnauer 2540M Manual Autoclave Sterilizer
In the digital age, most autoclave manufacturers have discontinued production of manual autoclaves. Thank goodness Tuttnauer did not follow this trend. There remains a significant number of clinics, veterinary practices and medical offices who are not at all interested in changing their autoclave. The simple design of the Tuttnauer 2540M makes it an ideal unit for many satisfied users.
The Tuttnauer manual autoclave comes with an automatic shut off at the end of the cycle and a dual safety thermostat that protects against overheating. This affordable and practical autoclave is a great investment for anyone looking for a workhorse sterilizer to run day after day with very little maintenance or down time.
As the Tuttnauer manual autoclave is one of our best sellers, we always strive to keep one in stock offering same day shipping to anyone who places an order.
- Automatic shut off at the end of both the sterilization and dry cycles
- Long life electro polished chamber and door
- Double safety locking device prevents door from opening while chamber is pressurized
- Drain valve is located on the front, allowing for quick and easy draining of water reservoir
- Dual safety thermostat to protect against overheating
- International certifications
Tuttnauer Manual Autoclave Specifications:
- 6 Gallon Capacity
- Holds 3 Full and 3 Half Standard Cassettes
- Cold Start Cycle Time: 30 minutes
- Hot Start Cycle Time: 11 minute
- Temperature Adjustable to 273°F (134°C) and 30 PSI
- Overall Size: 21.5" x 20" x 14.4"
- Chamber Size: 10" x 19"
- Tray Size: 6.7" x 16.3" x 0.8"
- Holds 4 Trays
- Voltage: 110V, 50/60 Hz
Warranty: 1 Year Parts and Labor
What's In The Box?
- New Tuttnauer 2540M Autoclave
- 4 Trays and one holder
- ChamberBrite Autoclave Cleaner
- Tray Holder
- Drain Tube
- Operators Manual
Other Details1 Year "On Site" Parts and Labor Limited Warranty
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Simple, Reliable, and Dependable!