2340M Tuttnauer Manual Autoclave Sterilizer
If you want a great autoclave that you can always rely on, the Tuttnauer 2340M is tried and true. This autoclave is found in every imaginable facility, sterilizing everything from dirt, beakers, containers, towels, piercings, tattoo instruments and of course medical and dental instruments. The 9" x 18" chamber is the perfect size for most applications.
This machine utilizes a 316L Stainless Steel chamber and has a dual safety thermostat to protect against overheating. The automatic shut off at the end of the sterilization and dry cycle is an added convenience for you and an additional safety feature for your facility.
- Long life electro polished chamber and door
- Double safety locking device prevents door from opening while chamber is pressurized
- Drain valve is located on the front, allowing for quick and easy draining of water reservoir
- Dual safety thermostat to protect against overheating
- International certifications.
Warranty: 1 Year Parts and Labor
- Overall Size: 21.5" x 20" x 14.4"
- Chamber Size: 9" x 18"
- Tray Size: 6.7" x 16.3" x 0.8"
- Holds 3 Trays
- Voltage: 120V, 50/60 Hz
What's In The Box:
- New Tuttnauer 2340M Sterilizer
- 3 Trays
- Tray Holder
- ChamberBrite Autoclave Cleaner
- Drain Tube
- Operators Manual