Tuttnauer 1730 Valueklave Sterilizer
If you are looking to purchase a reliable, low-cost steam autoclave, the Tuttnauer 1730 Valueklave is the answer. The unit is FDA approved for the sterilization of wrapped and unwrapped instruments. The 11-minute cycle is the fastest on the market for a typical unwrapped cycle. The 1730 Valueklave is an all time favorite in every industry which utilizes a small autoclave. The 6.7" x 13.4" chamber is excellent for small dental, medical, podiatry and tattoo instruments.
This user-friendly autoclave can be set to sterilize at a temperature range up to 273°F (134°C) and 30 psi. When the cycle completes, the sterilizer shuts itself down. For added protection, the unit will immediately stop whenever it senses low water. Tuttnauer chambers are the best in the industry using 316L electro polished stainless steel. The rugged chamber is rust resistant and designed to last for years.
- 2 Gallon Capacity
- Holds 2 half standard IMS cassettes
- Cold Start Cycle Time: 16 minutes
- Hot Start Cycle Time: 11 minutes
- Temperature Adjustable to 273°F (134°C) and 30 PSI
- Overall Size: 17.9"D x 17.4W" x 12H"
- Chamber Size: 6.7" x 13.4"
- Tray Size: 11.6D " x 4.7W" x 0.8"
- Holds 3 Trays
- Voltage: 110V, 50/60 Hz
Warranty: One Year Parts and Labor
What's In The Factory Box?
- New 1730 Valueklave
- Power Cord
- 3 Trays
- Handle, Tray
- Holder, Tray Rack
- Drain Tube-
- 1 Envelope Chamberbrite Autoclave Cleaner
- Autoclave Log Book
- Operator Manual
- Warranty Registration Card
- Manufacturer Calibration Data Report