Pelton & Crane MagnaClave Refurbished Autoclave Sterilizer
The MagnaClave features a series of safety measures, like a Pelton &Crane-patented door lock that seals the entirety of the sterilizer’s rim, as well as clarity features like a series of indicator lights (“Power On,” “Heat On,”“Sterile,” and “Open Door”). Due to its large capacity, ease of use, and quick cycle speed (completes a flash cycle in 18 minutes from a warm start), it should come as no surprise that Pelton & Crane’s MagnaClave is an indusry-leading sterilizing unit
The Magnaclave Steam Pressure Autoclave has a large chamber capacity that makes it ideal for busy group practices, emergency clinics, nursing homes, veterinary clinics, and small hospitals.
- Timer activates automatically as the desired pressure for sterilization is reached.
- Large chamber capacity.
- Safety lock system protects personnel from accidentally opening the door under pressure.
- Stand provides a handy storage space (sold separately).
- Completes a flash cycle in 18 minutes from a warm start, 35 minutes from a cold start.
- Reservoir drain is conveniently located on the front for easy cleaning.
- It is designed and manufactured to ASME specifications for safety.
- Clear, concise operating instructions makes training easy.
- Very simple and easy door locking mechanism.
- Separate temperature and pressure gauges make monitoring sterilization parameters simple and easy.
- Green area is clearly marked on both the temperature and pressure gauge showing the normal sterilization range for quick monitoring.
- Indicator lights show "power on", "heat on", "sterile", and "open door", giving easy, positive indication of the status of the sterilization cycle.
- Buzzer sounds at the end of sterilization cycle, alerting operator that chamber can be vented.
- Water reservoir has large capacity to adequately cool condensed steam, reducing the need for refilling.
- Safety interlock prevents main heaters from activating unless door is securely locked for added safety.
- "Open door" light lets operator know when pressure has dissipated to the point where the door can be safely opened.
- Water level indicator clearly shows how much water is needed.
- Mechanical stops prevent the function control from being operated in an unsafe manner.
VOLUME / SPEED /POWER
- Cycle Time:Unwrapped 35 minutes cold, 18 minutes hot
- Electrical: 208VAC, 60Hz; 220-240VAC, 50/60Hz (requires dedicated 30 amp circuit)
DIMENSIONS / WEIGHT
- Overall Size:
Width: 28" (71.1 cm)
Depth: 34.5" (87.6 cm)
Height: 23" (58.4 cm) - with stand 53" (134.6 cm)
Diameter: 15" (38.7. cm)
Length: 26" (66 cm)
This autoclave has been through our careful refurbishment process as follows:
- Thorough inspection of ALL components, cosmetics and functionality.
- Replace all worn or bad parts.
- Sand and paint the frame and chassis as needed.
- Clean reservoir tank by removing debris and particulates.
- Clean and polish chamber and reservoir. Blow out all lines.
- Replace safety mechanisms, controls, relays, condenser, thermostat, valves, switches, filters and all other parts as needed.
- Clean and lubricate all moving parts.
- Inspect and repair all pressure and water leaks.
- Check and lubricate door closure.
- Replace door gasket regardless of condition.
- Test and calibrate to manufacturer's specifications.
- Repeated cycle testing for added assurance.
- Spore testing at various positions within the chamber.
Whats In the Box?
Pelton & Crane MagnaClave Autoclave
5 Biological Test Strips
90 Day Parts and Labor Limited Warranty
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
This 2007 Magnaclave is in superb condition. Great machine for vet office or other like clinic