Midmark M11 Autoclave Sterilizer - Ritter
Sterilization is a serious business. With aggressive, infectious organisms, there is a critical need for proper sterilization equipment and techniques in your practice. The Midmark Ultraclave can be used to sterilize reusable items that are both heat and moisture stable and are compatible with steam temperatures of 250 degrees F to 275 degrees F.
The Ritter by Midmark M11 Autoclave (also known as the Ultraclave) is the larger member of the Ritter family of autoclaves. The large 11" x 18" chamber in this Midmark autoclave is ideal for larger packs and instruments.
- Midmark has designed the M11 autoclave with features that have benefits, which are directly perceptible to the operator or practice manager. One of the most important is the automatic opening door.
By having the door open automatically at the end of the cycle, the most obvious benefit is that the unit is now in the dry mode, and to alert the operator that the current sterilizing cycle is over.
- Large 11" by 18" chamber for increased load capacity
- For most operational needs, the user needs only to push two buttons to begin a sterilizing cycle. After loading the materials and closing the door, the operator simply pushes one key to select one of the regular cycles and a second button starts the operation. No further operator interaction is needed.
- Single button controls allow quick sterilizing of items by using the four defined cycles: "Unwrapped.", "Pouches," "Packs," or "Hand pieces." Each of these has a particular sterilizing temperature, time, venting type and drying time established as follows: Unwrapped (132º C or 270º F for 3 minutes), Pouched (132º C or 270º F for 5 minutes), Packs (121º C or 250º F for 30 minutes), Hand pieces. The cycle begins by pressing the "start" button.
- The Bright Green LCD Display on the Midmark M11 autoclave is a comfortable view of indicators. The display indicates the cycle selected, temperature and exposure time for the selected cycle. During the event, the display shows messages describing the status of the cycle. When the cycle enters sterilization mode, the remaining time is there as well as temperature and pressure.
Self Programmable Digital Control
Programmable controls allow for the creation of various cycle parameters to meet your unique sterilization needs.
- Time (3 to 90 minutes)
- Temperature (230 to 275°F)
- Dry Time (0 to 60 minutes)
- Vent (slow or fast) and two program buttons.
- The one and two buttons allow you to store the change if desired for future use.
- One full year on site parts and labor
- Overall length w/plug: 23.8" (60.5 cm)
- Overall width: 17.8" (45.2 cm)
- Overall height w/printer: 17.8" (45.2 cm)
- Minimum Counter top area: 17.8" x 21.0" (45.2 x 53.3 cm)
- 11" diameter (28 cm)
- 18" depth (45.7 cm)
- 6.5 gal. usable volume (24.6 liters)
- (2) Large Trays - 9" W (22.9 cm) x 15" L (38 cm) x 1.1" D (2.9 cm)
- (2) Small Trays - 6.6" W (16.8 cm) x 15" L (38 cm) x 1.1" D (2.9 cm)
- 99 lbs. (44.9 kg)
Shipping weight with pallet
- 131 lbs. (59.4 kg)
- 1.4 gal. (5.3 liters)
- 115 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 15 Amps, Single Phase
- 115 VAC has 1425 watt tubular immersion heater
- This sterilizer requires a separate (dedicated) circuit
- UL61010A-1, UL61010A-2-041
- CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 1010
- CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 1010.2-041-96
- Meets all the requirements of ASME Boiler and Pressure Vessel Code
- Canadian Registration Number (CRN) available
One Full Year On Site Parts and Labor Warranty
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
The large 18" x11" chamber is awesome. Well worth the delivered price of
$ 4995. They shipped it out right away with an inside delivery.
Great machine with automatic door. Love the display.