Huntleigh Healthcare Mini Dopplex Vascular Doppler- D900-P - Audio Only
The Huntleigh D900-P Mini Dopplex is a non-directional, low-cost hand held vascular doppler unit providing all the standard features of traditional Doppler.
As one of the family of advanced Dopplex units, this Huntleigh doppler benefits from the same leading technology and manufacturing techniques used in the more sophisticated dopplers to provide the same level of quality, reliability and performance.
This hand held vascular doppler is intended primarily for vascular use, but Mini Dopplex can be used with the widest range of both vascular and obstetric probes for cost-effective examinations. The Mini Dopplex is ideal for basic assessments in the hospital, physician office or home care setting.
Continuous wave doppler ultrasound instruments such as the Mini Dopplex D900 have been used extensively for medical diagnosis in the United States for over 25 years.
Huntleigh Doppler Features:
- Range of six probe options with probe coding.
- Hand held vascular doppler has a built in loudspeaker & output for headphones for clear audio sounds of blood flow or fetal heart.
- Auto shut off & active noise reduction.
- Obstetric capability (audio only).
- Battery Life: 250 x 1 minute examinations.
- Supplied with the following accessories: Stereo headphones, gel, neck cord, soft carry pouch & user manual.
- The Dopplex D900 is a low cost audio only, non-directional Doppler, principally used for ABPI measurements by community nurses and doctors in their role of leg ulcer management.
The D900 can be connected to a chart recorder by using a suitable lead that plugs into the Waveform socket.
The Huntleigh doppler units can detect fetal heart sounds from as early as 9 to 10 weeks gestation. Note that early detection (9 - 12 weeks) is highly dependent on operator skill and other factors and may not always be possible.
Mini Dopplex only
Obstetric mode is automatically selected when an obstetric probe (OP2 or OP3) is connected to the control unit. In this mode the waveform output and Cal function are disabled.