Tuttnauer - 4472 and 5596 Compact Series - Horizontal Steam Sterilizers
Personnel who operate this machine on a daily basis have given us their feedback. If you are looking for a low maintenance, high performance sterilizer for your hospital or research laboratory, the Tuttnauer 44-55 compact series is the answer. Loaded with features that come standard, these class B, Pre/Post Vacuum sterilizers have multiple cycle choices that meet every sterilization need for the hospital, dental schools, research laboratory, and other related industries. The load types include gravity cycles, pre-vacuum cycles, sterilization of liquid, two test programs, up to 20 customizable, along with a full range of temperature selections.
The compact design strategy, and flexible plumbing options, allows the Tuttnauer horizontal autoclave the unique ability to fit in corners, and overcome several other installation, site obstacles.
Cost of ownership is a definite consideration when purchasing an autoclave. These affordable, Tuttnauer sterilizers are constructed with non-proprietary components that can often be easily sourced from your local hardware store. Air-operated valves provide maximize up-time, and deliver cost-effective operation, plus ultra low maintenance.
Tuttnauer has over 90 Years of experience in Infection Control - Powerful, Reliable and Customizable Features:
- A Small Footprint - Fits in narrow spaces without compromising the load capacity
- Go Green with the eco-friendly technology that can utilize the house water chiller to reduce the carbon footprint and utility consumption. Don't have a chiller? Ask about optional features.
- Multiple programs range in temperature from 105 degrees C to 137 degrees C
- The BacSoft Control Panel is a standard providing an interface for the printer and USB port to transfer cycle data *Optional R.PC.R software is also available.
- The 7 inch multi-color touch screen control system is simple to operate, while offering custom programming, printer and USB port for transferring cycle data. This all comes standard.
- The built-in printer provides real-time cycle data including the pressure, temperature, change of phase, alarms and a summary at the end of the cycle .
- Built to last with stainless steel piping, that is resistant to corrosion, and is better than brass or copper
- Need a part? Check with your local hardware store.
- No more replacing the electric solenoid valves every time you turn around. The long, lasting air operated valves have eliminated this issue, and are self cleaning, and easy to maintain.
- Stores the last 100 cycles in built in memory
- Multiple access levels and user passwords for added security
- RS232, USB Ports
- Ethernet Connection
- Internal Battery Backup
44 and 55 Compact Series (Tuttnauer small laboratory and healthcare autoclaves with chamber volumes from 120 to 250 liters)
The 44 and 55 series is available with either a fully automatic vertical sliding door, or a manual hinged door.
The model 4472 chamber dimensions are 16"x 16"x 28". Chamber volume is 4 cubic feet/120 liters
The model 5596 chamber dimensions are 20"x 20"x 38". Chamber volume is 9 cubic feet/250 liters
Additional Options Include:
- Loading cart and transfer carriage
- Rack and shelves
- Steam generator
- Room isolation seals (Bio-Seal, Vermin Seal)
- Air Compressor
- Water Conversations Systems
- Effluent Decontamination Systems
- Foot pedal door operation
- Seismic restraints
- Service contracts and extended warranty packages
Pricing - Pricing will always include installation, delivery via an "air ride" moving van for safe transport, and complete in-service - Contact Us For Brochures, Literature and a Quotation Tailored To Your Unique Needs.
Tuttnauer complies with the strictest international standards and directivesPED 97/23 - MDD 93/42 - ASME - UL/EN 61010-1 - FDA - ISO 13485:2003 - ISO 9001:2000
Coverage includes one year on parts (except expendables) and one year on labor. The ASME pressure vessel is further warranted to the original owner against material and workmanship failure for a period of 15 years from the date of initial operation.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
We purchased this for our 100 bed hospital and couldn't be happier with the results. The initial contact with BME and Tuttnauer, down to the delivery, installation and performance has been a stellar customer experience. Highly Recommend!