Call For Our Low Price:
The manufacturer of this item does not allow its distributors to openly publish their prices on the Internet. We realize that having to call for a price is inconvenient, but we do offer among the lowest prices available. It's worth the call to find how much you can save.
Includes: On-Screen Guide, PVR, 8 MHz Doppler, PPG Auto Cuff Inflation/Deflation, Individual Site Mode, PC Software, Stand and 9 cuffs.
Summit Doppler Offers A full featured ABI-Vascular system for the diagnosis of Peripheral Vascular disease (P.A.D.) The Vista AVS L500VA is a full-featured ABI system designed to make the ABI and other arterial exams faster and easier to conduct, interpret and document. The Vista AVS has 3 modalities for obtaining systolic pressures and ankle waveforms. Either a bi-directional dopplar probe or pulse volume recorder (PVR) can be used to obtain ankle waveforms required for reimbursement. The system features an on-screen guide with a convenient hand-held controller to ease the ABI exam. The Vista AVS will also accommodate your custom protocols in a unique Fastview mode.
• Perform the Seated ABI on mobility impaired patients
• Automated segmental studies to customize the exam
• Automatic cuff inflation/deflation system
• Graphic waveform display with step-by-step exam instructions
• Automatic ABI, TBI and segmental calculation
• Bi-directional Doppler (8 MHz probe) with 5 blood
• pressure cuffs
• Pulse Volume Recording (PVR) waveform modality
• PPG probe for obtaining toe and limb pressures
• Software for full-page reporting, exam storage and PC
• download capability
SD5B – Bi-Directional Probe (5 MHz)
Optional probe for the L500VA and L450VA provides deeper vessel
penetration for detecting arterial blood flow.